Welcome to St. Francis de Sales! We are happy to have you join us for what ever the reason be it a one time occasion or the first of many visits to come. In order to help you feel more welcomed, we have gathered some information here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the parish office - 616-392-6700.
Our Sunday worship services, called liturgy or Mass, include hundreds and thousands of years of tradition while incorporating our local culture to make for a beautiful celebration of God's greatness and love for his children which is shared with over a billion Catholics worldwide plus those that have gone before us. We invite you to join us for this weekly celebration. Our full liturgy schedule is available on our website; click here to view it. If it is your first time coming to St. Francis or even participating in a Catholic Mass, please feel free to stop by our Parish Information Center in the Gathering Space to meet some friendly faces who can help you get acquainted with our parish. They also have a booklet to give out which outlines our liturgy/Mass.
Visitor’s information in the Gathering Space
Look for a desk titled "Information Center" that is available for anyone to get information. Also, please feel free to introduce yourself to one of our designated greeters or ushers before entering the sanctuary so they may offer their assistance as needed.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word
During the Sunday 10:30 am and 12:30 pm, children ages 4 - grade 4 are invited to participate in a special, age-appropriate Children’s Liturgy of the Word by the celebrant (priest) shortly after Mass begins. They return to join their families for the celebration of the Eucharist (typically after the Prayers of the Faithful).
The Ark is a nursery ministry open to children ages six months through age four during our 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Sunday Masses. The Ark is located in our lower level. You can access it from the Gathering Space by heading down the open stair way and heading down the hall. We try to open the Ark 15 minutes before Mass. Learn more...
195 W. 13th Street
Holland, MI 49424
Click here for a map and contact information.
We have two parking lots and street parking around the parish. One lot is adjacent to the church on the west/north side of the Maple and 13th Street and our second lot is on the east/south side of the same intercession. Parking is allowed on both sides of Maple Ave and 13th Street. Please be respectful of driveway entrances though.
How to get into...
- The main doors are found in the front of the church on 13th Street.
- The side door of the church is located off of Maple Ave.
- The circle drive on the corner of Maple Ave and 13th Street offers a third entrance to the church and leads to an elevator which allows access to the lower level.
Bathrooms are located nearest the Maple Ave entrance. They can be accessed through our gathering space
- Elevator - located just inside of the entrance nearest the circle drive on the corner of Maple St. and 13th Street. From the gathering space, it is about half way to the bathrooms on the right. The elevator allows access to our lower level.
- Ramp - The main entrance and the corner (Maple Ave & 13th Street) entrance are level with the ground making them wheel chair accessible
- Hearing impaired - visit the information desk in the gathering space to learn about what we have available.
The Parish Offices:
- The main entrance to the parish offices can be found off of the parking lot (13th Street) between the church and the parish office. It has a maroon canopy top.
- The St. Jane Room can be accessed through the door on the far right hand side of the main entrance door.
- Ramp - there is a ramp located at the main entrance
- Elevator - there is no elevator in the parish offices.
St. Vincent DePaul Center:
The St. Vicente DePaul Center is located on the south side of 13th Street from the church. Donations are accepted during hours of operation. Click here to learn more.