Loving God, I thank you for the gift of life you gave and continue to give to me and to all of us. Merciful God, I ask your pardon and forgiveness for my own failure and the failure of all people to respect and foster all forms of life in our universe.Gracious God, I pray that with your grace, I and all people will reverence, protect, and promote all life and that we will be especially sensitive to the life of the unborn, the abused, neglected, disabled, and the elderly. I pray, too, that all who make decisions about life in any form will do so with wisdom, love, and courage. Living God, I praise and glorify you as Father, Source of all life, as Son, Savior of our lives, and as Spirit, Sanctifier of our lives. Amen
Join thousands of Catholics across the state to promote policies that protect the human dignity of all people. The Catholic Advocacy Network provides public policy updates on a multitude of issues and facilitates communication between elected officials and Catholics across Michigan. Sign up at www.micatholic.org/can/ to be part of this network who receive e mails with background information asking you to contact officials when critical issues arise that require our Catholic voice.
- Advance Medical Directives: Planning for Your Future - English / en español
- An Adoption Love Story - English / en español
- Children as Commodities? - English / en español
- Healing within Marriage from an Abortion - English / en español
- Poverty and Abortion: A Vicious Cycle - English / en español
- Solace and Strength in the Sorrow of Miscarriage - English / en español