9 Days for Life 2019
St. Francis’s Respect Life committee invites you do pray the Novena for Life. Monday, January 14 – Tuesday, January 22. Pray for the respect of all human life with daily intentions, brief reflections, and more. Download a free mobile app, or sign up to receive the novena through daily emails or text message. (A printable version is also available online.) Sign up at www.9daysforlife.com! Join us for Mass on Tuesday, Jan 22nd at 9:00 am to pray for protection of unborn children.
This month, we encourage you to check out movies, books, and talks on the dignity of human life. Click here to access Formed content (parish code: ZWQPPD). Please consider watching this month's features, including "The New Conversation", "Life for Life", and "Encountering the Poor.
- Love 101: Back to Basics
- 10 Surprising Tips for Love the Culture Won't Tell You
- 10 Ways to Support Her When She's Unexpectedly Expecting
- A Perfect Gift
- Love, Sex, and Sterilization
- Maggie's Story: Living like Dad
- Supporting Families Who Receive a Prenatal Diagnosis
9 Days for Life
9 Days for Life is a focused period of prayer, penance, and pilgrimage. Surrounding the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, this novena has as its overarching intention the end to abortion.
- Summary of novena and other resources - English | en español
- Flyer - English | en español
- Novena - English | en español
Children's Activities and Parent/Catechist Resources