Monthly Family Program (Sundays)
The Family Program is all about the family learning about faith together. Each month, the children, teens and adults have activities, speakers, videos, etc. on the same topic. It “kicks off” the month. At the end of the evening, each family receives a Home Packet with activities to do each week of the following month, related to the topic of the evening. Usually one or two of the activities are brought back to the group the following month. This program may be for you if…
- You, the adult, are committed to growing in your own faith.
- You, the parent, are committed to influencing the faith of your child.
- You are committed to finding the time each month – on your own family’s schedule – to do the Home Packet. Life’s schedule is a little zooey for you and your children but you can make it to the monthly session each month.
- January - Holiness, Audio Commentary (used in the adult session)
- November - Forgiveness (About the Sacrament of Reconciliation)
- October - Prayer
- September - Discipleship
For questions or concerns, contact the Faith Formation Office, 392-6700, ext. 109 or Emily Alba at firstname.lastname@example.org.